Portfolio

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Fusion 360 - Winter Break (December 20th to 27th)

So this week I was tasked with figuring out if we wanted to use fusion 360 for some of our hard surface design for our capestone game. So far I am really impressed with the way fusion 360 is able to handle things. It uses a bunch of boolean operations to make geometry, but it does it in a none destructive way, so that these values can be changed at any time. I've been going through a lot of Isaac Oster's vids on fusion 360 and they are really great for learning. Still some things I don't quiet understand, but with more practice I'm sure this can be a very useful tool.

Messing around with tutorials

Razor blade handle I was messing around with in Fusion 360

 Found a piece of concept art online that I thought would be cool to try out for fusion 360. Concept
by ROCKD.













































No comments:

Post a Comment