Portfolio

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Start of Caravan Environment

So I finished my caravan and I've decided that I wanted to put it into an environment. I started looking for reference and what type of environment I wanted to put it in. I know that I wanted the caravan to be one of the bigger focal points of this project, so I decided to go with a more dark spooky environment with fog out in the distance leading to an unknown. I found a pretty cool reference image that Ill be working off of so it should be a lot of fun. I'm breaking down my reference into smaller manageable pieces so that I don't get overwhelmed from the beginning. Ill post the reference image below, and also the small break down of it. Right now I am focusing more on the bigger things in the environment like trees, the road and some tiling materials. I will be worrying about bushes and plants a little later once I like the bigger objects in the scene.

Reference Image + Breakdown






Thanks For Checking it out. Ill have a block in for maya real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment