Portfolio

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Week 4(Composition Layout)

For this week we were assigned to make a composition off of the compositions listed on the first image. This was a pretty challenging task for me since I haven't done anything like this before. I ended up concepting a scene in unreal and then went from there to start sketching it. I think it fits a few composition types, but I think that the cross composition fits it best. I also think that radial could work with it also.


This is the reference image I went off of to draw my composition. Everything in the reference was made by me in maya and imported into unreal.





















2 comments:

  1. We talked about this one in class, felt like a circular composition type could have worked better for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I do think it was smart to combine 3D with the painting, make sure that things like the texture on the floor match the perspective.

    ReplyDelete