Portfolio

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Personal Piece Part 1

Personal Piece Part 1

For this assignment I really want to push myself since now I am trying to be a character artist whoop whoop!! I decided to do this awesome looking concept I found on artstation by zhou he https://www.artstation.com/artwork/oKr1B. It has a lot of stuff going on and I know it is going to be very challenging and that is why I choose it. It has a lot of anatomy and other hard surface bones and skulls and stuff that looks real cool. The first two weeks I'm going to work on sculpting. The first week I'm going to try and block in all of the shapes even if they are real simple and then the second week I'm going to really try and finish all the really heavy details and things like that. The third week I will spend time retopoing and baking and the 4th week I will texture. My reference image

No comments:

Post a Comment