Portfolio

Monday, April 10, 2017

Personal Piece Part 1

Personal Project Part2

For this assignment we were supposed to block in our major shapes. I think I got most of the shapes I wanted from the concept. This was a really hard assignment because I don't know anatomy and I was studying it from different references and trying to turn that anatomy reference into this beast guy that is crazy swole. It also was a lot of fun just because I got to sculpt the whole time doing the project and sculpting seems to be the most fun stuff now. I'm pretty happy with what I have and I started over a few times, but he is in a pretty good place right now and Ill be able to push that even more in the upcoming weeks.


Started from Zspheres






What I ended with





asdfas

No comments:

Post a Comment