Portfolio

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Sci-fi Environment Artist Personal Piece

Sci-fi Environment Artist Personal Piece

So, for this assignment I want to make a fully fleshed out sci-fi environment for my personal piece. This is something that I would honestly like to work on these next 3 months to make a really good piece. There are 3 concepts that I will be working with that all are in the same environment and I will start with one of the concepts and see how far I get with that and then I plan on doing the second concept and then the third concept.




First concept that I will be working on


dafsdf
Second Concept if I have more time


Third Concept if I have more time after the first two


Right now I plan on the things that I can make modular so that if I do move on to the other two pieces then everything should fit together.


I went and talked to Nick and he said I should breakdown every asset and see what I can make modular and breakdown the whole scene. I went and color coded everything so that I new what I needed and didn't make anything twice.
Color Coded Breakdown








Breakdown of  Assets
If they are scratched out then they were modular for the second and third scene



asdfas


adaf

No comments:

Post a Comment