Portfolio

Monday, March 6, 2017

3D Class S2 Class 08 Organic Bust Project (Textures, Materials and UE4 Display)

3D Class S2 Class 08 Organic Bust Project (Textures, Materials and UE4 Display)


This week we were assigned to texture our Bust and then put it in unreal engine with materials. Texturing this guy was a lot of fun and very challenging. I think overall I did a pretty good job of capturing the likeness of Jordu Schell's bust. I think that my teeth could be better, but that just comes with practice because I messed with them a whole bunch. This assignment was so much fun.


Jordu Schell Reference





Substance Painter







Unreal Engine














Substance Painter rework



Unreal Engine rework








Extremely fun assignment. Enough said





No comments:

Post a Comment