Portfolio

Monday, February 27, 2017

3D Class S2 Class 07 Organic Bust Project (Game Res Mesh Texture Bake)

3D Class S2 Class 07 Organic Bust Project (Game Res Mesh Texture Bake)


For this assignment we were supposed to retopo our bust and make our low poly mesh. I decided to do the retopo in maya again and this time I'm starting to understand things a lot more now. I messaged Nick to ask how much of a polycount I should have and he said about 15 thousand polys and I definitely stayed within that budget. Images below.

Start of retopo



Finished Retopology(14,000 Tris)



Iray Renders






















I think this was one of the first times I really understood retopo and baking and where I would need things to have good bakes. I really enjoyed it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment