Portfolio

Monday, February 13, 2017

3D Class S2 Class 05 Organic Bust Project (High Resolution Modeling Stage)

3D Class S2 Class 05 Organic Bust Project (High Resolution Modeling Stage)


So for this assignment we were tasked with creating a bust of a character that had actually been made traditionally in 3d. The bust I made is from an artist named Jordu Schell and he made this like scifi looking demon thing that looks really awesome. The reason I choose this model was because it had some really awesome hard surface in it, but it also had some crazy scaring and stuff going on like that and I really wanted to work on something really hard. I felt like this was a really hard choice and would really push me to do a good job and it has. When first starting this assignment, it was extremely over wealming. I didn't know where to begin, but I jumped into it and started sculpting and things got easier the more I kept going. Sometimes you just have to jump into it and get things started. Over all, really fun project.

These are the references I used from Jordu Schell.








Here are my renders.























I went back and changed some things and added a few more details and took better renders.


























This assignment took me about 11 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment