Portfolio

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

2D Class Week 11 Concept Round 01 (Thumbnails)

2D Class Week 11 Concept Round 01 (Thumbnails)


This week I was assigned to make a few props for our game. I was tasked with making a house, oil can, basket, and updating my tree with more geometry.

This was the house I made on friday that I was concepting in 3D. I then brought it into Zbrush to sculpt on and messed with its shape to give it a more Tim Burton feel to it. I then passed these images off to Leah and she did some draw overs of them and they turned out really good.







This is the basket I ended up making for our Tinman level. It was made after Sallys basket from The Nightmare Before Christmas.





























Next I modeled the oil can for the Tinman because we needed an oil can that the player can interact with.

After making the oil can I went back and added more geometry to the face of the tree and got rid of some n-gons that I hadn't realized were there. I also looked up how cards work for trees and there were many different ways it can be done so I just added a few cards right now before proceeding on with it.













No comments:

Post a Comment