Portfolio

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

3D Class Week 10 Concept Discovery With 3D

3D Class Week 10 Concept Discovery With 3D


This week I was tasked with redoing the tree for the tinman level. We moved the face up and made it bigger so that it looks like the player is looking up at the tree instead of level with it. Everyone voted on which tree design they liked the most from what Will drew up and everyone decided on Wills face 2 tree. I took his image and set that up in maya so that I could start modeling the tree. I started out with a cylinder for the base of the tree and then did a whole bunch of polygon create tool for all of the branches and it turned out pretty good. Once I finished the tree I then did a toon shader on it with some toon outlines. I also updated my old layout pages with the new Template that Will provided. Images below.

Wills reference Image


Setting up Image planes in maya


Tree Completed


Unreal Engine Shots



Toon Shading 

 Updated Layout for Color and Tinman backstory

1 comment:

  1. Work on your display of your work from Maya. Tree is cool though!

    ReplyDelete