Portfolio

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

2D Week 13: Group Project Concept Round (Final Color) - Team Tinman

2D Week 13: Group Project Concept Round (Final Color) - Team Tinman


This week I cleaned up the tree face to be better looking after talking over with Will. He gave me some concept images to go off of to make the face tree look even better. I was also tasked with cleaning up the house and making it out of planks and I am still working on that task, but will post screenshots of the progress so far. For the face tree I went into Zbrush and sculpted out somemore limbs facing in different directions and also sculpted the face more and overall I think it looks way better than prior weeks. For the house I started making individual planks for the house and then started adding shingles. I also added a heart shape to the roof of the house. 

This is the face tree that I did, but we ended up changing it later on to look way better.











This is the updated face tree after I got somemore sketches from Will which really improved the tree all together. Shout out to Will for the awesome draw overs!!




Here are some screenshots of the house right now. Just a few minor changes to it, but it will get finished.

House in maya





















House in Unreal

1 comment:

  1. Sculpt is looking really nice, we need same quality level on the cabin though!

    ReplyDelete