Portfolio

Monday, November 14, 2016

3D Class Week 12 Creating A Medium Complexity Character Part 03 Texturing

3D Class Week 12 Creating A Medium Complexity Character Part 03 Texturing

This week we were assigned to texture our characters and props. I took my high res sculp and had been practicing retopology for items in an rpp and I feel pretty comfortable retopoligizing in 3D- coat now. My topology could use some work though, but I'm still working on that. I retopoligized in 3D -coat and then took my character into substance to bake maps and texture. Images below.


Retopo Process


My baking process in substance painter


Substance Painter Texturing
























Substance painter props images









 Unreal Engine Screenshots


















2 comments:

  1. You have very fine paint detail, need more medium detail to tie everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not show your wireframes for Game res geo. Did not show off your final sculpt.

    ReplyDelete