Portfolio

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

2D Week 13: Group Project Concept Round (Value Pass 02)

2D Week 13: Group Project Concept Round (Value Pass 02) - Team Tinman


For this week I did a bunch of improvements from Nicks critiques last week. I was told to make the nose more defined on the tree, so I took the mesh into Zbrush and sculpted out a better nose for the tree. Also, my team wanted me to make some more roots for the tree so I added more of those also. I also added arms to the tree for Boo because she wanted some arms to do a cool animation for them sometime in the future. I was also told to clean up my house geometry which I did and it looks a lot better now, but there are still some things I need to fix on it. I was tasked with making the roof darker than the bottom of the house, so I took the house into maya and added another material set to just the roof so that it could be darker than the bottom of the house. Shout out to Leah for making the materials darker in engine. I also moved the windows down on the house becuase previously they were to high up on the house. I also made the pipe on the house bigger and gave it a more Tim Burton like style to it along with the oil can. Things that I didn't get to yet were adding shutter window things to the windows, adding a different material to the door of the house, and adding a heart shape to the top of the roof of the house, but I will definitely have those done for next week.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment